Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekend of Aug 15th

We got a late start, did some basic stuff, I went to Lowes for some drywall, you never know when you will need to place some up! I got some siding done on the one side, then the rain came down.

On Sunday, I got lucky ! My brother came up to help open the roof with the vent, so after we did that, I got some help putting up some of that drywall !!

The ceiling was a bit of an issue, I did not have a deadman, so we had some problems. I will be buying a lift from Northern tool. Yea, I can rent one, but I figure the amount of money I spend on renting one for the few weekends of ceilings, gas getting back and forth ( my truck gets a whopping 10mpg), plus I can use it to hold my cabinets when I set the kitchen. When I am done with the lift, off to Craigs List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A web Ring (Old School)

Powered by WebRing.