Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Customer Service....

People wonder why others fly off the handle...

My siding was due in 10 days ago, they did call last week and told me it was going to be Monday before it comes in. I UNDERSTAND delays in manufacturing and transportation and I really appreciated the call.

Monday comes and goes, no call comes in. Now Monday is the day for shipments, so I call on Tuesday. Placed on hold for about 5 minutes, and the person on the other end, " It just came in this afternoon." We all know that Monday is their delivery day. I will wait to see the bill of laden to determine the lie here...maybe the truck got lost...I wonder......

UPDATED:...Wednesday..July 15th..I was called to set delivery..YAH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A web Ring (Old School)

Powered by WebRing.